I picked a ton of blackberries from our local park and have to figure out what to make with them! I made some Popsicles for the kids and they loved them so I will post the recipe. I love being able to go forage for wild berries! It is free and healthy and you get outside into the fresh air and get yourself some nature time!
Blackberry and vanilla coconut milk popsicles
1 cup blackberries
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
2-3 packets stevia or 2 tablespoons honey/maple
1/4 cup water
vanilla coconut milk:
1 cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 packets stevia or 2 tablespoons honey/maple
* Blend the blackberry ingredients until smooth.
* Mix the vanilla coconut milk together.
* Pour the blackberry mix into about 1/2-2/3 of the popsicle mold. You can add a few whole berries to it also.
* Pour the vanilla milk on top and swirl it around slightly with a knife to get that swirled look.
* Put the sticks in the middle and freeze for a few hours.
* Makes about 8 popsicles.