I have been wanting to make these for a while and finally bought the ingredients that I needed. I have to eat chocolate in moderation or I will be bouncing off the walls with energy. You can use a dark chocolate candy bar to melt down or some baking chocolate with a few drops of stevia. These work great with sunflower seeds also!
Dark chocolate macadamia butter cups
1 cup of melted dark chocolate baking chips chips or dark candy bar
1/2 cup ground dry roasted salted macadamia nuts
1 tablespoons fresh orange juice
1 tablespoon ground coconut
5 -10 drops stevia to taste
* Melt the chocolate in a pan on medium heat stirring the entire time.
* Stir until all chocolate is melted and creamy.
* Put 1 spoonful of chocolate in each cupcake paper.
* Put 1 spoonful of macadamia nut mixture on top of chocolate.
* Put 1 more scoopful of chocolate to cover all of the macadamia nut mixture and top is flat or semi flat.
* Refrigerate for about an hour until chocolate hardens and eat!